Philippians 4:4 The Message Bible

"Celebrate God all day, every day. I mean, revel in him! Make it as clear as you can to all you meet that you're on their side, working with them and not against them." ~ Philippians 4:4 (Message Bible)

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Revising "The Plan"



Some of you may notice that there have been a few changes to Celebration Laine. I, in jumping in to quickly, got WAY ahead of myself! I'm sure we all have been there! You get excited and pumped at this BIG picture, and you soon realize your in way over your head. Well, that was me!! lol Trying to juggle the kiddos and starting a business was not working very well. Then my wonderful hubby brought it to my attention that I needed to step back and reevaluate the business. When I did I realized that I started way to big! I needed to keep it simple and easy, for my sanity and the well being of my family! So starting now is the NEW Celebration Laine. We no longer have packages, but individual items that you can pick and choose from! It takes a HUGE stress of me, trying to sell packages, and it frees my client to customize what they need!

Also, I realized that I was not utilizing the amazing blogging opportunity's!  I mean who doesn't love a blog, right?? Well, now I will post Game Mondays, where I'll be posting fun games that you can use in your parties for kids or even for adults! Tip Tuesdays, I will be sharing party tips with you! Wednesday Wishes, will be links to some amazing sites that help make my wishes come true! Kid Thursdays, I'll be sharing anything and everything about kids! And Friday's will be Party Friday's, where I share with you some of the best parties ever!

I am very excited about this new change for Celebration Laine! And I hope you are too!!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment